Monday, June 8, 2015

Summer Days

Summer days are spent outside in the backyard. Reading and attempting to get a tan for me; chewing on sticks and sniffing around for Ruger. Usually a few times in the afternoon Ruger will come lay down right beside me, and then about two minutes later he'll whine a bit and head over to lay in the shade. It's quite a predicament for him I feel. He wants to be by me but it's just too hot in the sun!
I am loving these days. Two more days and we're lake bound!
On an unrelated note, Aaron and I have officially been married two years, today. Is it bad to admit that I'm enjoying married life more, now, than I did when we were first married?! :) I guess it must just keep getting better and better!

2 comments:

  1. Just think, in a short while you'll look back at these pics and say, "He was so little!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! We do that often with George and Thea's baby pics.

      Delete